To our Valued Patients,
Like so many of you, we are closely monitoring the ever-evolving news related to the coronavirus 19 (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world. For Red Rocks Oral Surgery, that means understanding how it affects our patients and employees.
Our goal is to support our community’s efforts to guard against the spread of COVID-19. We are also ensuring our dental practice is broadly and safely available to help you with your oral health.
We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC), Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) and Colorado’s TriCounty Health Department guidelines and recommendations identifying intentional and meaningful steps we can take to help prevent the spread of this virus. Red Rocks Oral Surgery habitually goes above and beyond OSHA/CDC disinfection guidelines and puts our patients’ health, safety and well being as highest priority.
For the safety of all patients and staff, if you are feeling ill with a cough, fever, shortness of breath, flu-like symptoms, etc., let us know prior to your scheduled appointment so that we can re-schedule your appointment and help guide you with our recommendations. It is important for us to know if you have recently traveled outside of the country or had a suspected exposure to any persons with COVID-19. Our phone number is 303-932-7458.
We would like for you to know what our office is doing as this situation evolves and eventually stabilizes:
• Closely monitor the advice and guidelines from the CDC and the WHO
• Increase the frequency and extent of our safety practices including additional wipe downs of all hard surfaces, pre-treatment oral rinses and temperature monitoring for all patients
• Encourage employees to stay home if they are ill or believe they have been exposed to COVID-19
• Educate employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC
We encourage our patients to do the following:
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and water and use paper towels. When hand washing is not possible use alcohol based hand sanitizer
• Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze and immediately wash your hands
• Stay home when you are sick
• Closely monitor the advice and guidance from the CDC and WHO
Stay informed with reliable, up-to-date information. If you have general questions about COVID-19 call CO HELP at 303-389-1687 or 877-462-2911 or email [email protected]
Please know that we will continue to work hard to ensure our team is going above and beyond in keeping our office safe for all. Thank you for your patience, trust and ongoing support.
Red Rocks Oral Surgery